Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Discuss one part of web design that you like and one that you don't like.

One thing in web design that I liked was how you can make a CSS rule/code for color and font, then place it on what ever you want to be that color and font. This way you don't have to put the code in for each thing that you want to be be that code. This I thought made it easier to make the site without wasting all your time on color and font. One thing I didn't like about web design was making all the folders for the site you were making. The path folders are what confused me and it was hard for me to understand why I had to have them. Also when I had first started the site I didn't if i had all my folders in the right places. This was the only confusing part to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment