Friday, September 25, 2009

Reflection: Write a proposal to Whispers selling your design.

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for taking a look at my design that I created using Photoshop.

I chose the light blue Mustang to represent Antonio's Dream Cars because the blue sets the mood of laid back and cool. The dark blue sky helps the Mustang pop a little because if you put a light color with a dark color it makes the light color more appealing. The desert type sand dunes give a sense of "in the wild". This contrasts with the moon to help give the sense of freedom with no limits because night appeals more to the younger generation then the day. The rottweiler brings out the wild, the cool, and the freedom that can come with the Mustang.

I appreciate you considering my design for Antonio's Dream Cars to be choosen and placed in Whispers magazine.

Sincerely,

Crystal Pinley

No comments:

Post a Comment